Hello! I’m Angela Marie Pham
- I live in the Bay Area, California, USA.
- I’m a writer and senior UX content strategist at Facebook. tl;dr I write words in the user interface to help people understand how to do things on apps and websites.
- I also do other short-form and long-form writing, especially on tech, the future of work, and socioeconomics.
- I love meeting new people, virtually or IRL — say hello anytime.
- And reach out if you need a content consultant or public speaker for your organization or event.
TWITTER • LINKEDIN • FB • MESSENGER • INSTA • EMAIL • RESUME
- Pro Se: How it feels to represent yourself in NYC Housing Court
- Ladies Get Paid: How to grow your career without a network
- Ladies Get Paid: Climbing the corporate ladder in thrift-store clothing
- Human Company Playbook CEO interviews
- Metropolitan Council on Housing: How to handle housing court without a lawyer
- Presenter, Automated but Not Autonomous: How to Talk to Users with Care in a Machine Learning World, Content Marketing Fast Forward Conference Amsterdam, 2019
- Presenter, How to Design for All Socioeconomic Backgrounds, World Information Architecture Day SF, 2019
- Presenter, Automated but Not Autonomous: How to Talk to Users with Care in a Machine Learning World, Less Machine, More Learning: What You Need to Know Now About AI event, University of Washington, 2019
- Presenter, Comma-Con Content Strategy Conference: Designing for Good: Content Strategy in a Machine Learning World, 2018
- Keynote speaker, Started from the Bottom Now We’re Here: EMBRACE at SCAD Diversity & Inclusion Conference, 2018
- Facebook Women in Design: Lightning Talk on Building Impact: 5 Lessons I Learned From Dudes, 2018
- Instructor, Design Camp: Introduction to Working with Content Strategy, 2018 - 2019
- Panel moderator, Climbing the class ladder: Socioeconomic Diversity at Facebook Design, 2018
- Workshop facilitator, Climbing the class ladder: Socioeconomic Diversity at Facebook, 2018
- Workshop facilitator, How to find a mentor, EMBRACE at SCAD Diversity & Inclusion Conference, 2018
- Instructor and keynote speaker, Able Works' Future Profits 2018 Gala
- Ladies Get Paid Town Hall panelist, Reinvention discussion, 2017
- Facilitator, PwC US Marketing & Sales All-Hands Workshop, 2016
- Streetwise Partners career panelist, 2015 - 2016
- PwC Marketing & Sales Town Hall speaker on PwC’s 365 mobile app, 2015
- Facilitator, PwC’s 365 Digital and Content Strategy, 2014 - 2016
- Facilitator, PwC’s Writing in the Brand Style Learning & Development Course, 2013 - 2016
- Quote in Artificial Intelligence and the New Imperative for Communicators
- Book Talk on the CEO Library
- Seth Godin’s altMBA case study
- NYC Rent Guidelines Board testimony on behalf of tenants
- 2nd-Place Winner, 2018 Drucker Challenge Essay Contest: Man in the Mirror: How leaders can maintain humanity in a robot-driven society
- 8th-Place Winner, 2017 Drucker Challenge Essay Contest: No Luddites Left Behind: Three ways to talk about our automated future with the people it displaces
- PwC Professional Services Leadership Initiative inductee, Oct 2015, University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business
© phammy 2018, all rights prob reserved 😎